How to overcome Satan
10. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11. Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13. Wherefore take up the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness;
15. and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16.above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
7. Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8. Draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
18. And he said unto them, I saw Satan fall like lighting from heaven.
19. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
He who sins is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
7. and the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things.
10. Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgive anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ.
11. lest Satan should take advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
BELOVED, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34.Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Behold, I send you forth a sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
6. Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
How to Recognise Evil
Just say these words:
I come to you God in the name of your son Jesus Christ. I now accept your gift of salvation and confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. I confess I am a sinner and ask you to forgive my sins and I commit my soul into your hands. Amen