Welcome to WICWiki your Christian Wiki
WiCWiki has been in existence now in various forms for over 19yrs when our very first early site launched in 2000. Since then as with our beliefs we have been on a extraordinary journey and have been able to build a website that is so vast with a staggering 85,615 articles, you could be here for days.... well we hope.
Our biggest aim is to share the Word of God through a medium that is accessible to everyone who has access to a PC, Tablet or even mobile device. We have searched through every nook and cranny of the Wibbly Wobbly Web to find the best and most accurate articles according to the bible, all into to one place...www.wicwiki.org.uk. *formerly known as What is Christianity
We hope we become your source for information relating to the Christian religion and pray that these articles help you in every way possible.Wow! we have been vistied 15,989,257 times, which is a great blessing!
GO TO ABC’S Of Salvation
TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION
If you would like to contact us or would like to donate towards the upkeep of our site, please feel free to do so by clicking []
THE TRUTH ABOUT ABORTION
Abortion is the depopulation agenda of the New World Order. Alone in 2019 forty-two million abortions took place over the whole world. That is 42 Million human being murdered without any consequences. How long will God tolerate this?
5. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you
Are you ready? Please Read
Acts 2:38 - Have you been born again THE RIGHT WAY? ARE YOU SURE????
Calvary Chapel Kaneohe
True believers personally know the only true God because He has made His home in them.
They are his children, born of Him their Father YHWH . They know the only true God personally. The children of God know their Father YHWH .
KJV Audio Holy Bible
The plague of unsatisfiedness
Verse of the Day
Our Popular Categories
85,615Articles to read and study.
Jerusalem LIVE view
When Demons Are Real!
Prophecy videos items here '''Our Pin Board '''
Be a Blessing
`Get thee out of they country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto the land that I will show thee; and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee; and be thou a blessing.' - Gen. 12:1,2
In these first words that God spake to Abraham, we have the short summary of all that God has to say to him and to us as His children. We see what the goal is to which God calls us, what the power that carries us to that goal, and what the place where the power is found.
Be a blessing: that is the goal for which God separates Abraham and every believing child of His.
God would have him and us made to understand that, when he blesses us, this is certainly not simply to make us happy, but that we should still further communicate His blessing. (Matt. 5:34,35; 10:8; 18:33) God Himself is love, and therefore He blesses. Love seeketh not itself: when the love of God comes to us, it will seek others through us. (Isa. 43:10,11; 1 Cor. 13:5; 1 John 4:11) The young Christian must from the beginning understand that he has received grace with the definite aim of becoming a blessing to others. Pray, keep not for yourself what the Lord gives to you for others. Offer yourself expressly and completely to the Lord, to be used by Him for others: that is the way to be blessed oveflowingly yourself. (Ps. 112:5,9; Prov. 11:24,25; Matt. 25:40; 1 Cor. 15:58; 2 Cor. 9:6; Heb. 6:10)
The power for this work will be given. `Be a blessing': `I will bless thee,' says the Lord. You are to be personally blessed yourself, personally sanctified and filled with the Spirit, and peace, and power of the Lord: then you have power to bless. (Luke 24:49; John 7:38; 14:12) In Christ God has `blessed us with all spiritual things': let Jesus fill you with these blessings, and you shall certainly be a blessing: you need not doubt or fear. The blessing of God includes in it the power of life for multiplication, for expansion, for communication. See in the Scriptures how blessing and multiplication go together. (Gen. 1:22,28; 9:1; 22:17; 26:24) Blessing always includes the power to bless others. Only give the word of the Almighty God, `I will bless Thee,' time to sink into your spirit. Wait upon God, that He Himself may say to you, `I will bless thee.' Let your faith cleave fast to this. God will make it truth to you above all asking and thinking. (2 Cor. 9:8,11; Eph. 1:3; Heb. 6:14)
But for this end you must also betake yourself to the place of blessing: the land of promise, the simple life of faith in the promises. `Get thee out thy land and thy father's house,' says the Lord. Departure, separation from the life of nature and the flesh, in which we were born of our father Adam, is what God would have. The offering up of what is most precious to man is the way to the blessing of God. (Luke 28:29,30; John 12:24,25; 2 Cor. 6:17,18) `Get thee to a land that I will show thee,' says the Lord, out of the old life to a new life, where I alone am your guide; that is, a life where God can have me wholly for Himself alone, where I walk only on the promises of God - a life of faith.
Christian, God will in a Divine fashion fulfil to you His promise, `I will bless thee.' O go, pray, out of your land and your father's house, out of the life of nature and the flesh, out of intercourse with the flesh and this world, to the New Life, the life of the Spirit, the life in fellowship with God to which He will lead you. There you become receptive of His blessing; there your heart becomes open to full faith in His word, `I will bless thee'; there He can fulfil that word to you, and make you full of His blessing and power to be a blessing to others. Live with God, separated from the world: then shall you hear the voice of God speak with power: `I will bless thee'; `Be thou a blessing.'
O my Father, show me the way to that promised land where Thou bringest Thy people to have them wholly for Thyself. I will abandon everything to follow Thee, to hold converse with Thee alone, in order that Thou mayest fill me with Thy blessing. Lord, let Thy word, `I will bless thee,' live in my heart as a word of God: then shall I give myself wholly to live for others and to be a blessing. Amen.
1. God is the great, the only Fountain of blessing: as much of God as I have in me, so much blessing can I bring. I can work much for others without blessing. Actually to be a blessing, I must begin with that word, `I will bless thee': then the other, `Be a blessing' becomes easy.
2. In order to become a blessing, begin on a small scale: yield yourself up for others. Live to make others happy. Believe that the love of God dwells in you by the Spirit, and give yourself wholly to be a blessing and a joy to those who are round about you. Pray God to shed abroad His love in you still further by the Spirit. And believe very firmly that God can make you a greater blessing than you can think, if you surrender yourself to Him for this end.
3. But this surrender must have time in solitary prayer, that God may obtain possession of your spirit. This is for you the departure from your father's house: separate yourself from men that God may speak with you.
4. What think you? Was Abraham ever filled with regret that he placed himself so entirely under the leading of God? Then do you likewise.
5. Do you now know the two words which are the source of all promises and all commands to the children of believing Abraham? The promise is: `I will bless thee.' The command is: `Be a blessing.' Pray, take them both firmly for yourself.
6. And do you now understand where these two words to Abraham are fulfilled? In separation from his father's house - in the walk in fellowship with God.